Wednesday, December 2, 2009

school buling



Children who are bullies can frighten and immediate member of their peer group in very suitable ways. Girls are often expert at in flirting psychological torture withing giving away and clues to adults.
An important recitation contest was about a week away and i had been prepared by my teachers to performs in front of the school and paint. I was very excited and practicing really hard in order to perform well. Unfortunately at that times I was also being bulled by a mean sprinted and physically bigger girl in my class who suddenly decided that she did not want me to do well on the big day. She start harassing me daily to spoil my performance. I was devastated because I was a good performer and wanted to do good job. She Threatened that she wood really harm me if I did will. That was enough to frighten and worry me, She said i was to recite, my poem "The grasshopper" (for which a lot of action was required) without any expression or action. For night before the performance I couldn't sleep because of the dilemma facing me. I wanted to do will my teachers expected me to do well but I dead not disobey her order. finally the day arrived, Amidst all the excite meant I was miserable. My throat was dry and my heart was pounding not with nervous excitement but with fear. My turn came the teachers wished me luck and I was on stage. Right in front of mi in the audience she sat with 'look' a could stare that gave me a clear message I can see her eyes clearly till this day. I return the poem like a left-dead person and could see some surprised looks any my teachers shocked expression from the corner of my eyes. As I bowed and left the stage, I died I thousand death. I had let my teachers down. I had performed terrible ............... I had let my self down. The only person satisfied was my bully............
(Recollection of an adult female Nepal)
As the above case study shows school bullying is very dangerous because if thrive on secrecy and victims are afraid share their fear. There are many such subtle forms of bulling that go undetected by school superiors, teachers and even friend. Many children are forced to deal with daily school work and other pressure while at the same time cope with harassment and mental future at the hand of children their own age or slightly older. shouldn't adult be more vigilant and protective against such forms of bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment